It’s important to have that “someone” to see what you can’t see, listen to more than what you verbalize and tell you what you need to hear
Whether in athletics, the arts, business or learning life skills, top performers demand an excellent coach to improve performance. The people engaged in “doing the thing” cannot observe their actions (or inactions) like their coaches can in order to make necessary adjustments for achieving excellence.
A coach’s job is to have you win, given your definition of winning. Tara Schmakel’s coaching style is about focusing on your strengths then maximizing the results of your efforts.
Working with Tara as your coach, you will:
- Discover your personal anthem/brand with your Fascination Advantage
- Create your personal anthem and start demonstrating how your power comes from being your best self in everything you do
- Develop a strategy and action plan to start achieving your goals based on your profile reports and corresponding analyses
- Practice your new skills, observe your learning, and adjust to create further successes.
- Have an accountability partner and behavior observer who will hold the bar up for you to play your game in excellence.
Seeking results you haven’t created before, means you will need to do something new. Let’s get started!
Coaching Programs include:
- One strategy session
- Two (2) monthly sessions (Level 1 Coaching) or
- Four (4) monthly sessions (Level 2 Coaching for serious achievers only)
Sessions can be conducted in person in the Twin Cities Minneapolis/St. Paul area or via phone or Skype for long distance clients.
Get started creating new results for yourself and your business success! Contact Tara today to inquire about her coaching availability and program investment options.