Business networking with a plan creates consistent results
Tara Schmakel knows business networking.
Self-proclaimed as the “Once Timid Networker”, she combined her entrepreneurial spirit, need to build a customer base, passion for excellence and well…figured it out.
Similar to how some introverts explain their discomfort in group dynamics in a room of extroverts, Tara knew that timid moments had to be overcome in order to get the results she craved. In her early years in business, feeling uncomfortable at times in certain networking settings caused her to limit her connections and business opportunities.
With personal and professional development tools, consistent weekly practices with dedicated goals, Tara developed and implemented formal systems that defined what she offered, who she was, what her personal goals and intentions were for each meeting or interaction in her business.
Today as a professional networking strategist, Tara offers speaking and consulting on the following networking topics to people new to networking or those who choose to grow their professional networks even further:
- Creating Referral Champions
- How to effectively describe yourself and your business
- Composition of an “Elevator Speech” – keep your audience’s attention and have them wanting to learn more
- How to ask for referrals
- Face-to-Face, Group and Online networking – distinctions, necessities and advantages of each
- How to effectively “work a room”
- The value and strategy of giving and sharing (vs. selling)
- Effective follow-up systems
Professional networking strategists have plans and systems in place for consistency in with their online and offline marketing objectives. Contact Tara about getting your business, your team or yourself onboard with an effective networking plan!