More than talk – relevant tools and tips from an entertaining networking strategist
Tara Schmakel’s direct, vibrant, engaging style not only entertains her audiences, she delivers valuable, timely business advice that can be implemented immediately.
Delivering high quality, interactive and content-packed presentations have become an expectation of Tara’s audiences. Numerous topics center around business building tips that start with knowing one’s innate skills and creating a value based on being one’s authentic best. From that base point, Tara focuses on effectiveness with team building, networking for business generation and referral partnerships, and branding messages.
Whether you are a business or franchise owner, work within a team setting, are in job transition or are ready to add more rocket fuel to your personal rocket, here are topics that may interest you.
Tara’s boutique firm customizes programming for all of her clients. Her topics include, but not limited to:
- From Timid Moments to Triumphant Successes – learn strategies to recognize your timid moments, manage your mindset and become a confident networker.
- Introverts and Extroverts: Successfully Networking Together – where one recharges (either with others or alone) should not hinder everyone playing nicely together in the sandbox. Personality differences and strengths can be a magical advantage when co-workers are understood and appreciated for who they are authentically.
- Leveraging your Authenticity as Your Competitive Advantage – learn how the Fascination Advantage principles of being yourself can create unprecedented results.
- The Science of Fascination – The 7 Fascination Advantages and why they make a difference in your personal and professional endeavors.
- Your Anthem in Action – Communicate, Sell, Collaborate – once you create your anthem based on how you fascinate, it’s time to take put it to use for your business and personal success.